Questions about JSP Stand up Paddle Boards?
The JSP Makani & Limitless stand up paddle boards are fantastic all-around boards for riders up to 330 lbs. With a length of 10 ft or 10 ft 6 in, one adult and one child can fit on our boards quite easily.
The paddleboard is ideal for all levels of difficulty, from beginner to advanced paddling riders. With the help of this surfboard, you can enjoy the best charm of the sea.
Because it is inflatable, it can easily be transported in the included carrying bag. In addition, the carrying case offers an impressive accessory set. The bag is waterproof and made of sturdy, durable material. Thus, you can also protect your valuables and clothing from moisture and sand during your trip with the surfboard.
The paddleboard has a 4 in or 6 in thick double-walled drop-stitch core and is made of PVC / EVA, so it withstands high loads and ensures optimum performance in the water. The sturdy structure and light weight ensure easy control and fast acceleration.
The 3 incorporated fins provide more directional stability and the non-slip traction pad guarantees a secure grip on the board. The scope of supply includes an air pump with a pressure gauge, which has a large air chamber and can carry air both during the up and down movement. The stand up paddle board is thus quickly inflated and ready for use.
Our stand up paddle boards include:
- Balanced volume distribution.
- Foldable design for good portability.
- For people up to approx. 285 or 330 Lbs.
- 10 Foot or 10 Foot 6 Inches long.
- In addition, a handle has been integrated into the middle, which enables more comfortable carrying.
- High stability for stable posture when maneuvering or changing direction.
- 4 D-rings with rubber straps make it easy to carry additional equipment.
- 1 D-ring for attaching the supplied safety line.
- Incl. carrying bag with the accessory set.
- The water-repellent carrying case protects against moisture, sand, and dirt.
- High-pressure 1-way floor pump with manometer – for quick and easy inflation.
- With the included repair kit, small holes or tears can be patched up on site.
- With a width of approx. 30 or 33 in and a height of 4 or 6 in, the board offers a high level of stability and rigidity – the risk that your board will quickly be underwater with higher loads is thus excluded.
- The latest, 2-layer drop stitch material has been interwoven with hundreds of stabilizing threads, making it extremely stable and durable.
- A large non-slip EVA deck ensures safe standing and foot comfort.
- With a double-walled drop-stitch core.
- The double-layer construction is reinforced on the outer edge with additional PVC edges, this gives the construction additional stability.
- With 3 insertable sliding fins for optimal tracking stability.
- The safety valve is designed for a pressure of up to 12 PSI / 0.8 bar.
- For all levels of difficulty from beginners to advanced stand-up paddling riders.
Our stand up paddle boards come with the following:
- 1x SUP board according to your selection
- 3x fin
- 1x backpack
- 1x air pump with pressure gauge
- 1x repair kit
- 1x 3-piece paddle
- 1x safety line
- 1x instruction manual
All parts on your inflatable stand up paddle boards are guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with a part, you may return your stand up paddle board within 30 days for a refund or exchange. All returned parts must be in like new condition. Shipping costs are not refundable. Items offered with free shipping will have the original shipping cost incurred by JSP deducted from any refund.
All returns other than defective pieces under warranty are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Please reach out if you have any other questions on our inflatable stand up paddle boards.